Suffering from dust mite allergy?
Allergy symptoms can have huge negative impacts on your quality of life. As experts in dust mite biology and allergic responses, we understand the effects that dust mite allergy can have on you and your family.
The far-reaching consequences of allergy symptoms
Dust mite allergy doesn’t simply cause runny nose, itchy eyes and irritated lungs. Symptoms have the potential to disrupt your sleep, challenge your ability to focus and even impact your performance at work. In short: dust mite allergy reduces your quality of life.
Learn more about the causes and impacts of dust mite allergy
Allergies can worsen over time
When allergies go untreated, symptoms like rhinitis can become more severe and even evolve into asthma. Over time, symptoms can progressively move from the upper respiratory tract to involve deeper lung passages, causing more serious consequences. Chronic sleep problems, inflammation and fatigue resulting from untreated dust mite allergy can affect your long-term health and well-being.
Three steps to freedom from dust mite allergy
With a structured approach, you can reclaim your life from debilitating dust mite allergy symptoms. Follow these three steps toward a healthier life and a more hygienic home.
Eliminate the source of allergens
Medically treat the symptoms
Prevent dust mites from entering your environment
ExAller® eliminates 99% of dust mites
The ExAller® anti-dust mite spray contains natural ingredients that mimic dust mite communication signals. After ExAller® is sprayed onto a 100%-cotton covering, dust mites migrate from your bedding, mattresses and carpets and can be easily eliminated by washing the cover in your washing machine at 60 degrees Celsius.
Discover how ExAller®
works in our video.
WATCH THE VIDEO
ExAller® is safe, 100% natural and recommended by doctors
Based on plant-derived ingredients in very small amounts, the ExAller® solution has been tested in accordance with ISO standard 10995-3 - Biological evaluation of medical devices. It was demonstrated by an independent laboratory to cause no risk of toxicity or skin irritation, and no cases of allergic reaction have been recorded.